Call for Officer Nominations
The following positions are up for election in 2016:
1. President-Elect (6 year Commitment)
- The President-Elect shall act as President in the absence of the President or in the temporary inability of the President to serve.
- The President-Elect shall assume the presidency in case of the removal or resignation of the President
- The President-Elect shall oversee the planning and implementation of the Annual Meeting(s)
- The President-Elect shall assume the office of Presidency upon completion of the term of the President
2. Vice-President (2 year Commitment)
- The Vice President shall chair the membership committee and perform any other duties prescribed by the Executive Committee.
3. Secretary (2 Year Commitment)
- The Secretary shall keep an accurate account of all organization proceedings including Executive Committee meetings and shall make the minutes available to the body at its next regular meeting.
- The Secretary shall oversee elections, including nominations, distribution of ballots, and verification of eligibility, and certification of results.
If you are interested in nominating someone or submitting a self-nomination for any of these positions fill out this form or email Jeff Eargle.